Clifton Diocesan Pilgrimage to Glastonbury; Sunday 8th July 2018
Anticipated Programme for the Day (subject to confirmation)
- Holy Rosary at St Mary's Church
- 12.00 noon
- Exposition of the Blessed Sacrament followed by Silent Adoration at St Mary's Church, until 3pm.
- Confessions and Private Healing Prayer at Chapel of Reconciliation and Chapel of Healing in the Abbey Grounds, until 3pm
- Rosary Procession from the Abbey, through Glastonbury Town centre, returning to the Abbey via the Magdalene Street Gate, opposite the Shrine Church.
- Mass in the Abbey celebrated by Rt. Rev. Declan Lang, Bishop of Clifton