Visit the Shrine
Main entrance to the Shrine from Magadalene Street
Groups and Coach Parties are welcome to visit the Shrine by prior arrangement.
- From Bristol M5.
- Take the motorway southbound and exit at Junction 23.
- Take the A39 to Glastonbury for 14 miles.
- This map will help you find the location of the Church within Glastonbury.
- The nearest Railway Station is Castle Cary (17 miles).
- Then take A371 to Shepton Mallet turning left onto the A361 to Glastonbury as signposted.
- Alternative Railway Stations are Bristol Temple Meads, Yeovil and Taunton.