Parish Hall Bookings
The Hall Manager
c/o St Mary's Presbytery
Somerset BA6 9EJ
Tel: 01458 835931
Cheques payable to: St. Mary's Church, Glastonbury.
Clifton Diocese (a company limited by guarantee) registered in England and Wales under number 10462076.
Registered Charity No. 1170168. Registered Office: St. Ambrose, North Road, Leigh Woods, Bristol, BS8 3PW
The Parish Hall has two rooms with ample parking and is available for hire by groups and members of the public with compatible views.
- Groups or individuals hiring the rooms should undertake to see that the Hall is left in a clean and tidy condition with all lights turned off and windows shut.
- Lessees will be responsible for making good any damage sustained during the period of use.
- Lessees are expected to arrange their own security and St. Mary's cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage to property sustained by any member of the public while on our premises unless such has been handed to the proper authorities and a receipt obtained.
- The maximum number of persons permitted in the Hall by the Fire Regulations is 100.
- Large Room will seat 100 people and has a fully equipped kitchen:
- Rates are £14/hour for 1 to 4 hours ( min 1 hour) £12/hour thereafter.
- Small Room will seat 20 people and has a fully equipped kitchen:
Rates are £10/hour for 1 to 4 hours (min 1 hour) £8/hour thereafter.
Fees payable to: St. Mary's Church, Glastonbury
Full conditions of hire available from the Hall Manager